When I was really young I was interested in arts of all shapes and sizes. Being that art runs in my family, my great grandpa was a painter, my great uncle is an art collector, and my dad used to be an art teacher, my interest in art came naturally to me. During my high school years I started to focus more on sports and less on artwork. During this time I lost most of my drawing and painting skills that I acquired as a child. When I told my friends from high school that I was switching my major from GIS to Emerging Media, most of them just looked at me confused and puzzled. The art that interest me the most is music videos. My dream job would be editing music videos for some of my favorite rappers and musicians. Although I was always fascinated by different types of music videos, the video that made me want to get into making music videos was Butterfly Effect, by Travis Scott. Other artist who's videos I like include Kendrick Lamar, A$AP Rocky, and 2 Chainz. Besides editing I also have interest in film making and photography. I have a hobby of taking photos of nature and sports in my free time. I just started learning about graphic design, I have experience in making logos, gifs, montages, and illustrated environments.
Comments
Post a Comment